Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Body Temperature Decreased
I can't seem to regulate my body temperature. I get extremely hot then ice cold and it happens most at night. What would cause this is happen?
Every night my body temperature rises. I don't feel the warmth of my own body but other people do. I physically heat up. Should i get checked? Causes?
Sure: Invest in a good thermometer to track your temperature and make sure you just don't "feel" hot. If you do indeed have a fever, it is your body telling you something is wrong. Then bring in the readings to your dr. And get an evaluation to find out why your temp is high. Common causes are underlying infections, and possible thyroid disorders can cause temp fluctuations. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When temperature taken, it ranges from 96.9 to 98. But face and skin feel warm. Should I be concerned about body temperature being too low? Causes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of low body temperature in children
- Causes of low body temperature in women
- Causes of low basal body temperature
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of body temperature deregulation
- Causes of low body temperature in infants
- Causes of low body temperature in the elderly
- Causes of lower than normal body temperature
- Talk to a wilderness medicine specialist online for free