Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Blurry Vision In One Eye
Many things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
What would cause eye twitching, and blurry vision in one eye only. Happens daily although its worse during allergy season.
I start with a blurry vision in one eye, lasts for a few mins, ends up in head ache. 1st time today I felt dizziness instead of headache. Causes?
Hist. Of pituitary tumors. Has one removed 5/23/13. Sudden onset of blurry vision in left eye. See dr? What could cause this?
Yes, see your Dr. : The pituitary region is adjacent to the optic nerve. In fact, the surgery is done to keep the tumor from pushing against the optic nerve and causing visual problems. If you have new vision problems, you need to have it checked out particularly. Swelling of residual tumor, bleeding adjacent to the nerve are all considerations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got up in the middle of the night and had blurry vision in one eye what is it ? I need help i'm freaking out
Blurry vision: Sometimes after sleep, our vision may be out of focus but it quickly resolves after rubbing our eyes or rinsing them. If that didn't help and it's still blurry and you don't wear contact lenses, you will need to be examined to determine the cause. If it's gone by now, chances are it was something transient and of no major significance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the common causes of sudden loss of vision in the lower half of one eye?
- What causes blurry vision in one eye?
- What can cause blurry vision in one eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of vision loss in one eye
- Causes of sudden vision loss in one eye
- What can cause loss of vision in one eye?
- Blurry vision in one eye causes
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free