Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Blurry Vision In One Eye
Many things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
What would cause eye twitching, and blurry vision in one eye only. Happens daily although its worse during allergy season.
Stress: Eye twitching and blurry vision are 2 different symptoms that are usually unrelated. Most common cause of twitchy eyes are stress. If you also get clamps in your legs then your parathyroid and calcium should be checked. Blurry vision needs a complete eye exam. ...Read more
I start with a blurry vision in one eye, lasts for a few mins, ends up in head ache. 1st time today I felt dizziness instead of headache. Causes?
See 1 more doctor answer
Hist. Of pituitary tumors. Has one removed 5/23/13. Sudden onset of blurry vision in left eye. See dr? What could cause this?
Yes, see your Dr. : The pituitary region is adjacent to the optic nerve. In fact, the surgery is done to keep the tumor from pushing against the optic nerve and causing visual problems. If you have new vision problems, you need to have it checked out particularly. Swelling of residual tumor, bleeding adjacent to the nerve are all considerations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of sudden blurred vision in one eye
- What are the common causes of sudden loss of vision in the lower half of one eye?
- What causes blurry vision in one eye?
- What can cause blurry vision in one eye?
- Causes of blurred vision in one eye
- Causes of vision loss in one eye
- Causes of sudden vision loss in one eye
- What can cause loss of vision in one eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free