Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Blurred Vision In One Eye
Many things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
No: Blurring in one eye is typically a problem (from front to back of the visual system) with the tear film, cornea, anterior chamber, lens, vitreous, retina, orbit, optic nerve, and any connection to the visual cortex. Sinus fullness doesn't directly affect vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can hypothyroid cause blurred vision in one eye? My eye doc can't get my right eye to focus; no astigmatism.
Maybe, but: Get an eye exam just to make sure it isn't something more serious. It is not uncommon for the same viruses that can cause sore throat or pharyngitis to also cause a conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis is usually in both eyes, but may begin in one eye causing blurring. Again, be sure to rule out other causes by getting a complete eye exam at some point. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes temporary blurred vision in one eye?
- What causes blurred vision in one eye?
- Sudden blurred vision in one eye causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blurred vision in 1 eye
- Treatment for blurred vision in one eye
- Eye pain and blurred vision in one eye
- Blurred vision and floaters in one eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free