Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Bloody Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
23 yr old, single.
I had my periods end last week. i want to ask what can cause a bloody discharge after one week of menstruation? is it normal :-/
What could be causing brown bloody discharge around the time that I should be on my period. Pregnancy test was negative.
Infection: Most often bleeding is a result of granulation tissue or extremely swollen tissue that readily bleeds if touched by fingers or qtips. The steroid component of ear drops helps with this. I assume you are seeing a doctor and are being treated... If not you need to! if there's a lot of bleeding, in the short term you could try a squirt of otc oxymetazoline which can shrink tiny bleeding vessels. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Papilloma: An polyp in the breast duct(papilloma) is the most common cause of bloody discharge but breast cancer should be eliminated as the cause. A mammogram and ultrasound can show the lesion. A core needle biopsy can make the diagnosis. In some cases as special mammogram with dye (ductogram or galactogram) may need to be performed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of watery vaginal discharge
- What are the causes of black vaginal discharge?
- Can ovarian cyst cause lots of discharge tinged with pink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- Causes of urethral discharge
- Can chunky bloody discharge be a sign of pregnancy?
- Causes of thick white vaginal discharge
- What are the causes of bloody vaginal discharge in females?