Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Bloodshot Eyes
Some examples & tx's: "pink eye"-time & maybe antibiotic eye drops. If from allergies-tx w/ allergy med. If from subconjunctival hemorrhage (tiny broken blood vessel in 1 eye only)-heals on it's own w/in 2 wks. If from corneal abrasion or ulcer-need to see eye doc for tx. If from lack of sleep-sleep more. If from contacts-wear glasses more. If not improving w/ initial tx-pls see your doc. ...Read more
I don't know what's causing extremely bloodshot eyes all the time. I've been having symptoms similar to hyperventilation syndrome. Is this the cause?
Long list: Eyes can get bloodshot from infection, toxic exposure, allergic exposure, hemorrhage, and a multitude of internal problems. The most common cause for most is dryness. A few have an excess of surface veins that are normal but which give the appearance of being bloodshot. If the vision is affected or there is pain or pus, then see your ophthalmologist right away about this. ...Read more
What could stress have affected in my body to cause strange bloodshot eyes, fatigue, dizziness, and upper back pain? Do I have fibromyalgia?
What breathing disorder would cause constant bloodshot eyes, dizziness, fatigue, and accessory breathing muscle pain. 6 months + and still no relief.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bloodshot eyes in the morning causes
- Red bloodshot eyes causes
- Sudden bloodshot eyes causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes your eyes to be bloodshot?
- What can cause bloodshot eyes?
- Bloodshot eyes causes blood pressure
- What causes red bloodshot eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free