Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Blisters On Feet
Athletes foot: Try a topical otc fungal cream.Get a more detailed answer ›
Might be: Fungal....Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin blisters. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause blisters on the skin. Insect bites can also cause blisters. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
My daughter has had sweaty hands and feet since she was born. It has caused blisters on her feet and she always has to wipe her hands. What is this?
Hyperhydrosis: Hyperhidrosis is medical condition when person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest.When excessive sweating affects the hands, feet, and armpits, called primary or focal hyperhidrosis. Primary hyperhidrosis affects 2 - 3% of the population. Sometimes familial.Sometimes 2ndary to other conditions. See dr. ...Read more
Alien Abduction?: In general,a blister is caused either by thermal injury, extreme cold injury or extreme friction and/or pressure applied intensely and/or for prolonged time period.Blood may or may not accumulate,but is usually from friction.If a blister just pops up out of nowhere you might consider a bizarre"autoimmune"problem(what kind depends on your age,etc)but blood blisters between every digit?You a jogger? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blisters on the bottom of your feet while you are walking for exercise?
- What causes blisters on bottom of feet?
- Find causes for quarter sized blister on the arch of both of my feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of water blisters on feet
- Water blisters on bottom of feet
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online