Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Bilateral Pneumonia
1yr/5mos had 2 pneumonia history. Had 1 shot synflorix & flu. Now another bilateral pneumonia occurs. Whats the cause?
Pediatric pneumonia: Take these babies to a doctor and have them evaluated. This cannot be solved over the internet. ...Read more
Aspiration Pneumonia: This is caused by stomach contents leaking up one's esophagus and going into your trachea (wind pipe) and going into the lungs. The stomach contents can damage the lungs and bacteria in the stomach contents can cause an infection in the lung. Strokes, alcohol , some drugs, several diseases can make this more likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes: If air trapping predated pneumonia (asthma or COPD) patient may have underlying condition that could lead to superimposed pneumonia. Pneumonia may exist with area of compensatory hyperaeration which is not air trapping,. Viral pneumonia certainly can be associated with air trapping. Common bacterial pneumonias usually are not air trapping. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Viral pneumonias probably most common in this age group, but atypical pneumonias (mycoplasma, chlamydia, legionella) can also occur. Bacterial pneumonias are less common in this age group, but do occur. ...Read more
Lots of things: Lots of things can cause pneumonia, which is an infection of the lung. Bacteria, viruses & fungi can all cause pneumonia. However, so can aspiration which occurs when choking on something, typically stomach contents. Appropriate vaccines are very useful in decreasing certain, but not all, pneumonias. ...Read more
Can exposure to the cold cause sickness? In particular, being lightly dressed in around 0 degrees celsius. Can it cause pneumonia or anything else?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of recurrent pneumonia in adults
- Causes of bilateral cervical lymphadenopathy in adults
- Does pneumonia cause atelectasis of the lung?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of bilateral hilar lymphadenopathy
- Causes of bilateral hip pain in women
- Does intrauterine aspiration of infected amniotic fluid cause neonatal pneumonia?
- What are the causes of bilateral median nerve neuropathy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free