Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Bigeminal Pulse
Yes..it can: Acute intense pain causes the release of adrenaline and thus can increase heart rate, the degree varies based on individual's pain pain tolerance/threshold. Chronic pain may not increase heart rate much as the body (heart) is adapted to such condition over an extended period of time. If your heart is persistently high or excessive, it mayb something else and you should consult your doc.. Good lcuk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My BP changes from 103/67 to 95/69 and pulse from 90 to 134 just by standing up from sitting. What would cause this? Or is this normal?
POTS: You possibly have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. The heart rate response is out of proportion to the BP drop. It is not uncommon for the BP to decline somewhat in pots. Usually there are a constellation of symptoms including lightheadedness, heart racing, fatigue, headaches, and sometimes fainting just to name a few. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation. Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
Strattera: Strattera side effects can include rapid heart rate (3%), palpitations (4%), irregular heartbeat ; increased blood pressure. In one study mean ^ in heart rate in adults was 5 beats/ min. In same study systolic mean blood pressure was 3 mm and diastolic mean ^ was 1 mm. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I noticed that for a few weeks my BP is in low 100\ 85-90 and pulse is 58-61 at work can Lexapro cause this taking for 1 month or what else?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of wide pulse pressure
- Causes of high pulse rate with normal blood pressure
- What are the causes of sudden increase in pulse rate in teens?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will low levels of potassium cause a rapid pulse
- Causes of low blood pressure and high pulse rate
- Causes of low pulse rate with high blood pressure
- Causes of widened pulse pressure
- Causes of low pulse pressure