Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Belly Button Pain
What can be the cause for sharp belly button pain? I rarely get these anymore, but it worsens when bending backwards or going to the bathroom?
Will ovarian cyst cause belly button pain and pubic bone pain. I was diagnosed with them last year .
What kind of viruses cause lower abdominal/ around belly button pain(only) n takes 5-7 days of healing?
Numerous: there are many viruses that can cause such symptoms. However, such a presentation is not limited to viruses but could be bacterial or parasites. In fact many bacterial causes of intestinal infection such as campylobacter (the most common) self resolve in such a time frame. When talking viral infections, they generally are self limiting. the key thing to remember: many viral and nonviral causes ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many things: This problem can only be solved by seeing her doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, her doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dull pain left of belly button
- Is belly button pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- What causes pain and swelling around belly button?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on the right side of my belly button
- Pain in middle of stomach above belly button
- What causes pain above the belly button?
- Pain in left side of stomach near belly button
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online