Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Bad Taste In The Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Acid Reflux ?: Just a guess. See your dentist and physician for a definitive diagnosis. ...Read more
Toothpaste?: The metallic taste in the mouth is a sign of failing restoration or accumulation of heavy metal compounds on the surf. Of the tongue. There are other reasons of having taste deviation due to medications taken or other possible GI conditions. Toothpaste most probably activates your taste buds to the point of feeling it much more. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a bad taste in mouth?
- What causes a bad taste in the mouth?
- What causes bad taste in mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a bad taste in the mouth?
- Can anxiety cause bad taste in mouth?
- Can acid reflux cause bad taste in mouth?
- What causes bad taste in your mouth?
- Cause of bad taste in mouth