Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Anemia In Women Over 50
Low blood count is also known as Anemia. Anemia is a condition in which the body has a decreased amount of healthy red blood cells, which normally provide oxygen to body tissues. Common causes may include certain medications, chronic diseases such as cancer, a poor ...Read more
Can my low iron anemia cause my period not to come? Or to delay? Can my period be affected? Does anemia affect fertile in women?
No: Anemia does not stop a period, the period makes anemia worse, anemia does not cause infertility. Irregular cycles can be heavier and cause anemia, considering the pill will help the anemia, and you need your blood in pregnancy, you may ovulate more regularly the if you take the pill a few months and stop. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Blood loss: Blood loss from the gastro intestinal tract is the most common cause. This could be due to gastritis, ulcer, hemorrhoids, diverticuli, or tumor. Nutritional deficiencies can lead to anemia as well. Cancer of the blood is another concern. Seek medical attention promptly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Possible causes of long-term (1O+ mo) lymphocytosis in 25yo female with iron-deficient anemia, but otherwise healthy?
What causes a jolting pain that runs from shoulder to abdomen? I am 21 years old (female) and have diagnosed anemia- is this a side effect?
Why do my ears spontaneously start ringing after a nap? I am a 27 yr old female and i breastfeed my baby. Could anemia or dehydration cause it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of anxiety in women over 50?
- Causes of hair loss in women over 50
- Symptoms of stroke in women over 50
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of urinary tract infection in women over 80
- Symptoms of thyroid problems in women over 50
- Symptoms of heart problems in women over 50
- Causes of iron deficiency anemia in women
- Talk to a hematologist online for free