Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Abdominal Colic
My father 50yrs he had constipation for 4 days and abdominal colic and ab. Flatulence he has fatty liver btw what is the cause? Please help im scared
My son, aged 6 years, is complaining from abdominal colic , tenesmus , and diarrhea , what to do ?
See: A gastroenterologist asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
My 58 yo internist huband is complaining from abdominal colic , tenesmus , and diarrhea , what to do ?
Colic: vague term : The original descriptions of colic in early american writings equated the infant problem with a well recognized problem in horses when they locked up their colon due to a bad feed. Today it is understood as more behavioral than abdominal. The inferred symptoms of cramping certainly can occur in adults, but to call it anything more than cramping is a stretch. This is triggered by diet, gas, germs, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could be gas: Sometimes gas can be caught in the bend of the large intestine in that area.... And be painful or mononucleosis can cause spleen enlargement which can be uncomfortable as well. If it persists then be seen. ...Read more
Diagnosed with cholelithiasis w biliary colic, how long will this last? What's my next step, can't eat without pain in abdomen.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of right side abdominal swelling
- Causes of left side abdominal swelling
- Causes of burning sensation in left side abdominal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of bruise on left side abdominal
- Causes of soft lump on right side abdominal
- Causes of increased abdominal girth
- Causes of left side abdominal numbness and tingling
- Talk to a pediatrician online