Doctor insights on:
Causes Neck Sweats
Firm enlarged lump r/s of neck.Another on l/s of spine below skull.Intermittent night sweats.Extreme tiredness >6wks! is this lymphoma? Cbc normal
Can taking triple strength fish oil cause night sweats? The sweating only occurs on the neck and chest.
What causes swelling in the neck(not right in the middle) cough(no cold symtoms) difficulty swallowing & night sweats? I have hypothyroidism.
Constant headache, night sweats, arms feel heavy, big knot in my lower right neck, feel dizzy. Any ideas what cause may be?
Could be many things: This is something i'd see a doctor for. The knot in your lower neck might be an enlarged lymph node, and combined with the night sweats, headaches i'm concerned there's something infectious going on. It's a really big list of potential causes and really warrants an evaluation by a doctor. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Non-drenching night sweats, hair to lower neck, no where else, for two nights, no fever, no swollen lymph nodes, no fatigue, no weight loss. Causes?
When I roll over and lay on my left side I get an immediate hot flash and a trickling sweat neck, back, legs. Possible causes? It happens only on left
I would say, ask Dr.: House, but Hugh Laurie no longer even plays a doctor on TV! Hot flashes are common near menopause but aren't affected by what side u lay on. Reflux (Gerd) may be worse when lying on your left, but, unless u have severe pain w/ it, u wouldn't break out in a sweat. I suggest u see a "real" doctor about this. Meanwhile, resubmit your ?. Maybe a smarter HealthTap doc than me can help! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antibiotics cause night sweats
- Can wisdom teeth cause neck pain?
- Cause swollen glands neck fatigue appetite headache eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can stress cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Can acid reflux cause severe pain in the neck and shoulders at night?
- Why does lung cancer cause night sweats?
- High blood pressure and neck pain
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?