Doctor insights on:
Causes For Skin Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Hot tub fun: Some people get an almost allergic-like reaction from the heat and other chemicals in the hot tob. The reaction can look like a flat, splotchy red rash and can itch. Another rash that happens is really an infection called folliculitis. You develop little bumps that may be full of pus at the base of each hair follicle. It's red and can itch. Usually antibiotics are needed. Happy hot tubbing! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unknown: Without a proper jistory and physical exam, it is impossible to tell you what caused your rash... There could be multiple possibilities ranging from some allergy you had, to stress, to a bug bite, etc. See your dr. To get a clinical exam and proper diagnosis to be treated effectively. Good luck. ...Read more
Occasionally: Virtually all medications can be associated with rash. Rashes due to medications may be the result of non-medicinal carriers that do not effect efficacy. Sometimes changing the source of a medication can reduce the risk of rash. Coumadin may also cause a rare but serious condition of the skin called coumadin-induced skin necrosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause for itchy bumpy skin rash on legs
- Causes of pimple like rash on skin on my face
- How long does it take for skin to grow back after a leg road rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Apple cider vinegar for skin rash
- Can doxycycline cause an itchy skin rash?
- What can cause a red rash that lasts for more than three weeks?
- Can chlamydia cause skin rash?
- Talk to a dermatologist online