Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Tingling Hands Feet
Can bulging discs in back/neck cause tingling in hands, feet and head? Blood work clean, blood pressure good, sugar good. Mri didn't show MS but discs
Not bulging discs: But spondylitic changes affecting structure of vertebral column could produce narrowing of foramena or lateral recess compression which could cause radicular symptoms. A bulging disc itself is a common asymptomatic lesion usually, but a larger protrusion can certainly be a pesky problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: There is absolutely no correlation between the two. ...Read more
Mechanism of action: The drug does affect numerous neurotransmitters and certainly in some affects acid-base balance (adverse event is metabolic acidosis). Any of these mechanisms could promote paresthesias. However, patients have mitigated this by ingestion of bananas or dried apricots, sources of potassium plus other ingredients. ...Read more
Can levaquin cause tingling in hands and feet? Will go to dr tomorrow but want to know how serious this is.. Will it go away?
Yes: Levaquin can cause a condition called peripheral neuropathy. We don't actually know how often this happens, but probably pretty infrequently. I would hold off taking the Levaquin until you see your doctor tomorrow (unless you're treating a serious infection like pneumonia or pyelonephritis). ...Read more
Sugar, sugar: Sugar by any other name can still cause the same problems. If you are diabetic with an already high blood sugar, dextrose can cause those symptoms. If you have "rebound hypoglycemia" which occurs after a delay from sugar intake, you can also experience tingling. Get checked for glucose metabolism problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tingling sensation in hands and feet
- Causes of tingling in the hands and feet
- What is the cause of tingling in hands and feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tingling in right hand
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- What causes hives on top of hands feet and knees?
- What causes tingling in hands and feet after thyroidectomy?
- Talk to a neurologist online