Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Shaky Vision
Yes: Those are symptoms of decreased blood flow to your brain, which could lead to fainting. In hot weather, your blood vessels open up more to help you cool off. That can cause your blood pressure to drop, particularly if you are dehydrated, standing for a long time, or have had an alcoholic drink. ...Read more
See below: It depends. Can you control it? Is it provoked? Is it constant or intermittens do you have a family history of tremors? Are you on the medications? All this information will help your physician to decide on the diagnostic tests and treatment plan. ...Read more
Tremor: There are many causes of shakiness or tremor and certainly, anxiety is one of them. Other causes may include thyroid disorder, vitamin deficiency, alcohol abuse or withdrawal, some drugs, several neurological disorders, and a condition known as benign essential tremor, which basically has no known cause. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Zinc level: I would look for other causes such as an overactive thyroid, anxiety, calcium or magnesium deficiencies,toxic substances,withdrawal from certain medications or other substances. Your physician should evaluate you and he/she will order the appropriate tests and, if deemed advisable, refer you to the proper specialists. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of temporary loss peripheral vision?
- Causes of halo vision
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sudden double vision in adults
- Causes of dim vision
- What are the common causes of sudden loss of vision in the lower half of one eye?
- What could be the cause of my right eye suddenly having very blurred vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free