Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Painful Uterine Cramping At The Point Of Orgasm
Im 27 and sometimes after orgasm by clitoral stimulation I get severe cramping in uterus and slight bleeding too its really painful
Conventionally, orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal (and may be repeated) and typically produces great pleasure through direct genital stimulation of the male penis and female clitoris. However, orgasm may also be achieved via the brain or as a reflex arc. The physical characteristics are an explosive peak & repeated neuromuscular action causing release of male ...Read more
Intentional orgasm 9 days post 3 day transfer.Still having occasional cramps.HCG test in 2 days.Concerned implantation was interrupted verses assisted.Was attempting to increase blood to uterine wall?
Can clitoral orgasm cause miscarriage? I used a clit vibrator and i felt a moderate uterine cramp with the orgasm. Did i put my pregnancy at risk?
No: Orgasms don't cause a miscarriage so you needn't worry. Orgasms can cause uterine contractions (cramping) and that's normal whether pregnant or not, though typically these are benign and don't cause preterm delivery. Having said that, if you have a condition like placenta previa then you're doctor would advise you not to have orgasms of any kind. ...Read more
Sever cramp like pain after orgasm I get this quite a lot just recently especially if I haven't orgasmed in a while it's really painful ?
Cervicitis: You may have Cervicitis due to chlamydia or mycoplasma or gonorrhea. I suggest you get a check up at a local STD clinic and ensure that if you turn up positive, your partner is also tested and treated appropriately. It could be something else I don't know about so consulting with an Ob Gyn would be a logical step if no STD is found. ...Read more
Yes: Yes it is possible for these symptoms to be caused by fibroids. ...Read more
13 wks pregnant, had orgasm,no penetration and bled after. It stopped but saw really huge blood clot. Have cramping but not that painful. Is this ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of painful cramping at the point of orgasm
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- What causes pain at the base of the skull on the right side?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are the arches of my feet cramping at night?
- What would cause a feeling of heat in a small area at the top of my hip?
- What could cause extreme pain at the base of the skull on the right side?
- What causes a pad of fat to develop at the back base of the neck?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free