Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Pain Of Right Side Of Abdomen
What could cause pain on right side of abdomen abdomen swelling positive ANA and decrease lung gas exchange.
These could be: These could be related or they may not. It is up to your physician to make the intepretation based on your history, exam, and other labs and tests. ...Read more
Direct Dx needed: Please see an md for a full physical, the internet is inappropriate for a complete answer. Best of luck! ...Read more
Do you know what could cause a lingering pain on the right side of abdomen/stomach? It's beginning to bother me more.
Abdominal pain on rt: Abdominal pain on the right side can be upper central or lower on a vertical basis. Upper rt. Sided abdominal pain can be pain related to the gall bladder, duodenal ulcer pain, and still diverticulitis and rt. Kidney related pain. Lower rt. Sided pain can be appendix related, diverticulitis, kidney related pain, or pain related to the ovaries, tubes, uterus or bladder. It should be evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can constipation cause pain in right side of abdomen?
- Causes for pain in the lower right side of the abdomen
- What causes pain in lower right side of abdomen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain at the right side of abdomen
- Pain right side of abdomen
- Pain on the right side of abdomen
- What could cause pain in lower right side of abdomen?
- Causes of pain in the right side of abdomen