Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Menopause
PMS or: Perimenstrual syndrome is a collection of emotional symptoms, with or without physical symptoms, related to a woman's menstrual cycle. The exact cause is unknown. Menopause is cessation of ovarian estrogen secretion, either due to age (which is a natural occurrence) or surgical removal. ...Read more
Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. During menopause, the ovaries stop producing estrogen and progesterone. After the complete transition into menopause, women can no longer get pregnant. The average age for menopause is 51 years old. Symptoms include dry vaginal tissue, irregular periods, hot flashes, mood ...Read more
Other reasons: There are many reasons for fatigue other than menopause. You should have a physical exam and have lab work to check your thyroid, liver, blood count and other things. I would not just assume that it is from menopause. You could be missing something else that is causing it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Insomnia menopause cause
- What causes menopause symptoms?
- Hot flushes not menopause causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fibroids after menopause cause
- Causes of bleeding after menopause
- What is the cause of early menopause?
- Hysterectomy will cause menopause
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free