Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Menopause
Menopause occurs 1 year after the last time you had a period. However, when perimenopausal (the time leading up to your period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in the middle of the night sweating heavily; dryness of the vaginal tissue; irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings & decreased interest in sex. In the us the ave age ...Read more
PMS or: Perimenstrual syndrome is a collection of emotional symptoms, with or without physical symptoms, related to a woman's menstrual cycle. The exact cause is unknown. Menopause is cessation of ovarian estrogen secretion, either due to age (which is a natural occurrence) or surgical removal. ...Read more
Not likely: Multiple c/sections do not cause early menopause. Multiple c/sections are unlikely to cause infertility unless there there was a complication such as an infection, lots of blood loss or an injury to the fallopian tubes. Otherwise fertility is not affected by c/sections. Multiple c/sections do slightly increase your chances of complications during pregnancy such as abruption and accreta. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- What are the causes of menstrual cramps after menopause?
- Cause of night sweats and hot flashes other than menopause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Other causes of hot flashes than menopause
- What are the causes of post menopause bleeding?
- Causes of vaginal bleeding after menopause
- What are the causes of bleeding after menopause?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free