Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Hearing Impairment In Prenatal Natal And Postnatal
Hearing loss: If you're asking because this group tends to listen to their ipods and iphones at higher volume than many other groups & attends concerts with high-decibel music, then yes, good possibility. ...Read more
Needs evaluation: Ent physician should be able to assess this accurately. ...Read more
Difference: Sensorineural deafness-divided into low and high frequency loss. This type of deafness is due to cochlear or auditory nerve impairment. High frequency loss typically occurs in elderly, where speech intelligibility is impaired. Most of the low frequency hearing loss can be corrected with hearing aid but high frequency is difficult to treat, may need cochlear transplant etc. ...Read more
We navigate: Through this world based on the evidence of our senses. Imagine you were not able to hear. How would people be able to assist you. How would you know if someone was warning you of danger. How would someone be able to tell you the date and time? One of the mainstays of working with patients is to keep them involved in the world around them and in today. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- What causes fullness feeling in throat and shortness of breath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain and swelling in left instep of foot?
- Can a pinch nerve cause numbness in my arm and whole side of body?
- Causes of blood cells in urine and missed periods
- What causes pain in chest and arm on left side of body?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online