Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Burning Feet At Night
What is causing my burning feet and what should I do about it? I'm young, don't drink often and have never smoked but at night my feet feel burning hot and keep me awake. What could be the cause of this and what should I do about it?
So many things: Possibilities include a neuroma, nerve entrapment, diabetic or peripheral neuropathy, athletes foot, tarsal tunnel syndrome and a host of other things. Tiredness could indicate a lack of support in your shoes and standing too much. Consider an arch support. You are 66, so you probably have medicare. Consult a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I wore shoes that I have never worn before. They are flat with a little heel.I know have severe burning feet and pain. Could those shoes be the cause of it and how is it that those shoes can cause these symptoms?
It could: If these shoes have thin, flexible soles they may not provide any support or cushioning for the feet. If you stand or walk a lot in them, this could be quite painful. Look for shoes that have more support and cushion. Make sure the shoes are not too narrow as well, as it can cause pain as well. If it doesn't help, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
Yes: See a doctor and have your circulation tested. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of hot feet at night
- Burning soles of feet at night
- Bottom of feet burning at night
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of cold feet at night
- Cause of itchy feet at night
- Causes of hot feet and hands at night
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free