Doctor insights on:
Cause Of Bad Taste In Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
EXT > bad taste?: Lots of possibilities: many patients just don't brush and floss as well after surgery, food decaying in socket, early infection, beginning of dry socket, etc. Make sure you are brushing and flossing adequately, rinsing after the first 24 hours and see your own dentist to check on healing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Acid Reflux ?: Just a guess. See your dentist and physician for a definitive diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a bad taste in mouth?
- What causes a bad taste in the mouth?
- What causes bad taste in mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a bad taste in the mouth?
- Can anxiety cause bad taste in mouth?
- Can acid reflux cause bad taste in mouth?
- What causes bad taste in your mouth?
- Causes of bad taste in the mouth