Doctor insights on:
Cause For Swollen Face And Stomach
Hives: It sounds like an allergic reaction of some type possibly hives especially if the spots are coming and going. Contact allergic reactions may also cause rashes such as what you have described. If you are feeling a burning or a painful sensation then infection or an inflammatory process may be the cause. Irregardless it sounds like you need to visit your dermatologist or primary care doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cockroach: Yes, though it is not too common. ...Read more
Allergy or edema: Facial and eye swelling may be from an allergic reaction, especially if there is also itching. Swelling can also be from retaining fluid, which tends to build up in the face overnight and in the feet during the day due to gravitational effects. Sometimes swelling could be from a developing eye infection, more so if there is eyelid tenderness, redness, crusting or discharge around the eyes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi i had maxillary surgery 3 months ago to remove a cyst (right side)but now I have a right swollen face and a painfull gum what could cause this?
Iv been abusing laxatives for the past 3 months. after stopping i started to wake up with a swollen face and hands .. what may be the cause ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause for swollen face and bloated stomach
- Is it normal for oatmeal to cause bloating and upset stomach?
- Causes of swollen eyes and face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes swollen lips and face?
- What can be the cause for stomach aches and whitish clearish discharge?
- What are the causes and risk factors for stomach cancer?
- Swollen face and eyes causes
- Talk to a dermatologist online