Doctor insights on:
Cause Chronic Red Skin
I have dry and red skin from irritation I wanted to know what I could do to get rid of the redness but something that wont cause acne?
Details needed: Many products are labeled "non comedogenic" to indicate that at least they considered a possible relationship to acne. A dermatologist can evaluate and help you.Wash with Dove skin cleanser, then apply a liberal amount of a ceramide cream. Eucerin Eczema, Aveeno (oatmeal) Eczema, CeraVe, and generics are easy to find. ...Read more
Red skin is a symptom in which part or all of a person's skin is redder than normal. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, inflammation, infection, hormonal changes, nerve problems, ...Read more
Non latex bandages cause raised/red skin and lasts for a while after taking off. Can i be allergic to the adhesive or something else?
I have red skin like rashes/spot like formations that form at night over my body and disappear overnight. What is it? And what could be the cause?
Koebner Phenomenon: Plantar warts transmitted from swimming pools due to the rough surfaces abrading the skin of the feet periungual warts in patients who bite their finger nails shaving spreads warts over the beard area or legs new warts may develop along the sites of trauma, this is known as the koebner phenomenon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic fatigue and red itchy skin
- Causes of red spots on skin
- What causes red splotches on skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of red skin on the face?
- What are the causes of itchy red skin?
- Causes of red blotches on the skin
- Causes of red blotchy skin conditions
- Talk to a dermatologist online