Doctor insights on:
Cause Chronic Cough And Achy Shoulder And Psoriasis
Strong pain under left side rib cage. Neck, head and shoulder pain. Chronic cough and nausea and racing heart. Worse at night. ?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease involving the skin, nails, and occasionally the joints. It is not contagious. There are several types of skin lesions, most common variety being large red scaly itchy plaques on extensor surfaces such as elbows and knees. Psoriasis can be controlled by a wide variety of medications, but a cure has ...Read more
Could constant tonsil stones cause a general sick feeling (achy, headache, flu like symptoms) and chronic cough?
Many things...: Some of the disorders that lead to chronic cough include reflux, bronchospasm, post-nasal drip, etc. There is even a category called idiopathic when it cannot be ascertained what the cause is. Chronic cough can also be a combination of some of these disorders. All possibilities need to be treated for the cough to resolve so it can be difficult to get full resolution. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of chronic dry cough
- Pain between shoulder blades chronic cough
- Achy neck and shoulders
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chronic guttate psoriasis
- Chronic psoriasis treatment
- Is psoriasis a chronic disease?
- Chronic plaque psoriasis treatment
- Talk to a dermatologist online