Doctor insights on:
Cause Brown Spots Males Pubic
Very faint brown spots on pubic mound. I have HPV and PCOS. Not sure if it's related. Other possible causes if not?
Needs an exam: The list of things that could cause brown spots on the mons pubis is quite extensive. Without visualizing the area it is difficult to narrow down the field. Consider doing a virtual visit or inbox consult with one of the healthtap dermatologists. ...Read more
For a couple of months now I have had a couple of light brown spots on my pubic mound. I have PCOS - could this be the cause? No itching/flaking/pain.
Not related: please consult either your GYN or a dermatologist: not related to PCOS. ...Read more
Freckles?: Freckles and nevi are the usual pigmentations found on the iris. Also, hamartomas, brushfield spots, lisch nodules, inflammatory nodules, adenomas, xanthogranulas, melanomas, iris atrophy, stretch holes are among other iris lesions or spots that can occur but much less common. If your iris spots are new, have them evaluated by an eye md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm a 24 year old male over the last few months iv noticed light brown spots appear on my chest they don't bother me what do you thing it might be ?
Must be checked: by a dermatologist. There is no photo uploaded. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pubic hair remover for males
- Brown spots on legs causes
- Causes of brown spots on nails
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of brown spots on face
- What causes brown spots on the face?
- What causes brown spots on hands?
- What causes brown spots on tongue?
- Brown spots around pubic area