Doctor insights on:
Cats Eye Discharge Looks Reddish Brown
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Baby has lots of green eye discharge and watery eyes but eyes are not pink/red. She has a cold and rubs eyes. Pink eye? Polymicin?
Red eye & discharge wen wearing contacts. changed dem nd same thing occurs. is something wrong with my eye or were d 2 contacts infected?
No contacts See doc!: It sounds like you are having an eye infection from your contacts (acute conjunctivitis). Remove the contacts immediately and see a physician - an eye specialist if possible. You need to get antibiotic eye drops right away, and are at great risk for corneal damage and loss of vision. Go quickly! ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
I hav itchy eyes often..Much itching at night cause excess eye discharge in morning..Eyelids swell n eyes turn red..Hav few eyelashes than usual..Why?
Sore throat for 3 days, dry cough, and today red eyes and eye discharge. Shall i see an eye doctor or it's the sore through and cough?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reddish brown discharge between periods
- Reddish brown discharge after period
- Thick reddish brown discharge
- Abnormal reddish brown discharge or period
- Reddish brown vaginal discharge
- Light reddish brown discharge
- Cats eye swollen with discharge
- Reddish brown discharge before period
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free