Doctor insights on:
Catching A Male Thick White Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Check it out: To have discharge is not right. There are different causes to it, so i recommend you have it checked out soon. There are some infectious causes such as bacterial vaginitis, gonorrhea and chlamydia, etc, but there are non-infectious causes that are important as well. See your doc. ...Read more
Lately I have been noticing an excessive amount of thick white discharge. It does not have a strong odor. What could this be??
Possible Reasons: Leukorrhea is normal vaginal discharge (d/c). D/c is composed of cellular debris, vaginal secretions ; bacteria ; is stimulated by ^ vaginal blood flow ; ^ estrogen. D/c ^ is seen w ovulation (clear/stretchy), clear/watery or white d/c both occur during menstrual cycle.; pregnancy (white/ milky). It can be thin or thick ; white to yellowish. Leukorrhea usually doesn't cause an odor. If you have. ...Read more
Where is it coming f: From. I will assume your vagina? Go see your ob/gyn doctor. If it is somewhere else - please ask your question again and specify. ...Read more
From where?: It could be signs of infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Very thick white discharge you can roll into a ball while pregnant
- Is thick white discharge a sign of early pregnancy?
- What is a thick white discharge with no odor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a white thick almost milky discharge
- Is thick white discharge a sign of ovulation?
- I have a thick white discharge with no smell
- Is thick white discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Can having a thick creamy white vaginal discharge be a sign of pregnancy?