Doctor insights on:
Catch Head Lice Helmets
Body lice (pediculus humanus corporis) are similar to head lice. These are tiny parasitic insects live on the clothes and can often be seen at the seams. They feed on the blood of the host, and can spread certain infections. Generally these are found in the homeless or those who are ...Read more
Head lice: Simply put, you can do everything right and your family could still end up with lice. And of course, head lice have nothing to do with hygiene or income level; anyone can get them. The most common route of transmission is head to head contact, such as two kids bending over the same coloring book. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Various methods: A 1% Permethrin shampoo is a common 1st step.The lice by themselves will wash out when dead by simple shampooing. The primary problem is the egg casings that attach with a glue like material to the hair shafts & may allow a new crop of lice to emerge. A rinse with a vinegar solution will loosen the nits & they can be combed out with a fine tooth comb. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you catch head lice from headphones or helmets?
- Catch head lice pillows furniture
- Autism helmet head banging
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Head lice
- How do u catch lice?
- What type of hockey helmet is for a round head?
- Head lice treatment for adults
- Talk to a pediatrician online