Doctor insights on:
Diclofenac is in a class of drugs known as nsaids (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Ibuprofen is also in this class. These drugs inhibit enzymes (cox 1 and cox 2) which are important in producing a prostaglandin e1. Prostaglandin e1 is responsible for producing inflammation ...Read more
I took 20 tablets of 50mg cataflam 9 hours ago(immediately regretted it) but u feel fine, will i be ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use lamisil on penis?
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- What is epaderm use for?
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Can use inhaler with musinex?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free