Doctor insights on:
Castor Oil For Sebaceous Cysts
I doubt it: I can't imagine how this could help but there are numerous anecdotal reports of it helping sebaceous cysts to drain. Chronic sebaceous cyst frequently drain and resolve temporarily but then what recur. For recurrent sebaceous cyst the only effective treatment I have seen is excision of the entire cyst lining. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I've got a hard, big pimple. It's a sebaceous cyst, and i heard castor oil can remove it. Is it true?
I have a pimple that is hard, big, and feels different than the other pimples. It's a sebaceous cyst, and i heard castor oil can remove it. Is it true?
Can castor oil really shrink ovarian and liver cysts? How do you use it (external or internal & how much to apply or take)?
Soaks: It's best to soak a piece of cloth with the castor oil, then place it over the area to be treated. The traditional material is flannel. You can also then place a heating pad over the cloth, but place something between them so that the heating pad doesn't come in contact with the castor oil. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tea tree oil for sebaceous cysts
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- What is castor oil used for eyelashes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ointment for sebaceous cysts
- Castor oil for varicose veins
- If you have a sebaceous cyst what would your doctor do for it
- What is zinc and castor oil cream used for?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free