Doctor insights on:
Castor Oil For Sebaceous Cysts
I doubt it: I can't imagine how this could help but there are numerous anecdotal reports of it helping sebaceous cysts to drain. Chronic sebaceous cyst frequently drain and resolve temporarily but then what recur. For recurrent sebaceous cyst the only effective treatment I have seen is excision of the entire cyst lining. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I've got a hard, big pimple. It's a sebaceous cyst, and i heard castor oil can remove it. Is it true?
I have a pimple that is hard, big, and feels different than the other pimples. It's a sebaceous cyst, and i heard castor oil can remove it. Is it true?
No.: It will likely need to be incised and drained. ...Read more
Can castor oil really shrink ovarian and liver cysts? How do you use it (external or internal & how much to apply or take)?
It is true that using castor oil for eyelash cause eyelid cyst and make them looking droppy also vasline cause cyst?
Is it normal that pilonidal cyst sinus is closing by itself after alternative treatments as epsom salt baths, castor oil packs and garlic supplements?
Including praying: will not help , if it is not bothering levee it alone other wise will need removal by surgical procedure ,They spurt from digital joints , some times may recede or disappear spontaneously ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tea tree oil for sebaceous cysts
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- What is castor oil used for eyelashes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ointment for sebaceous cysts
- Castor oil for varicose veins
- If you have a sebaceous cyst what would your doctor do for it
- What is zinc and castor oil cream used for?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free