Doctor insights on:
Castor Oil Arthritis
How can I make my lashes naturally grow longer? I heard castor oil really helps…but is it true? Or is there a better alternative?
No;waiting: It is your genetic inheritance. Tincture of time is best. Mascara makes it look longer. ...Read more
Soaks: It's best to soak a piece of cloth with the castor oil, then place it over the area to be treated. The traditional material is flannel. You can also then place a heating pad over the cloth, but place something between them so that the heating pad doesn't come in contact with the castor oil. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use castor oil for arthritis?
- Can castor oil cause a miscarriage?
- Zinc and castor oil cream uses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Castor oil for sebaceous cysts
- Can castor oil treat lipomas?
- Rubbing castor oil on belly to induce labor
- Is castor oil safe to use during pregnancy?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free