Doctor insights on:
Carrot Fruit Thyroid
Any: No fruits will increase or decrease thyroid dysfunction. ...Read more
My sis hav hypo thyroid frm 4 yrs and we r pure vegetarian... So what foods and fruits shud b avoided to maintain thyroid level?
Avoid raw cruc./soy: You are correct that certain foods are known to reduce thyroid function, esp. Raw cruciferous vegetables (including broccoli, cabbage ; kale) ; soybeans- but cooking cruciferous veggies inactivates the chemicals that block thyroid ; soy is ok in moderation- see http://bit.Ly/1ddkbiq icelandic kelp ; other iodine sources may help.This is not a substitute for thyroid hormone.See http://abt.Cm/18gpb3a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- What is a thyroid nodual?
- The fruit flushÖ 3 day detox by jay robb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Inflammation of the thyroid
- What is a heterogeneous echotexture of the thyroid?
- Heterogeneous thyroid gland without discrete nodule means
- Overactive thyroid
- What fruit juices are good for thyroid?