Doctor insights on:
Is it real a 5-10 ml of carnation oil would damage the lever if taken by mistake or added to the salad ?
Possibly: You should call the poison control center in your area and ask them. Do it right away. And don't worry about what they might think; they get calls about people ingesting all kinds of things. I did some quick research and the oil seems dangerous only if you inhale it. But i depends on how concentrated it is, the manufacturer, etc. Let me know what you find out! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Castor oil is made: From castor "bean". Used in foods as additive & mold inhibitor, as grain preservative in some countries, as a laxative (caution: cramps), skin conditioner, as additive in many drugs, as a lubricant in many industries, as part of polyurethane. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Looks great: It is difficult to evaluate the quality of herbs and essential oils as there is seldom objective data, but based on the info on their site and the many glowing reviews it seems to be a quality product.They specialize in Frankincense, which has been used foe millennia and has many benefits. See http://draxe.com/what-is-frankincense/ and http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/frankincense-oil.aspx ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nutrition carnation instant breakfast
- Carnation instant breakfast pregnancy
- Caloric content of evaporated milk
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Carnation instant breakfast compared slim
- What are the benefits of carnation instant breakfast?
- Carnation instant breakfast weight loss
- Carnation instant breakfast comparison slimfast
- Carnation instant breakfast calories