Doctor insights on:
Cardiovascular Endurance Exercises For Middle School Students
Cardiovascular diseases prevention - should I already worry about my high school son and daughter?
Yes: Healthy habits begin early and with childhood obesity at an epidemic rate high school is often your last chance to influence your children's dietary and exercise decisions. Better yet, lead by example and make good choices for yourself. Win-win. While atherosclerosis is rare in young patients, prevention should start with good habits. ...Read more
Fitness: CV endurance refers to aerobic conditioning, or the body's ability to maintain a heightened level of physical activity over a long period of time. I liken it to marathons over sprints, like driving freeway miles instead of city miles. Your heart is fondest of freeway miles vs short bursts that we think of as city miles-like your auto! Achieve CV endurance by steady exertion over longer pds of time ...Read more
Great question: Generally speaking, cardiovascular exercise to shed fat needs to be performed in the aerobic zone. This means performing exercise at 65 to 80% of predicted maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes every day. Maximum heart rate can be estimated at 220-8 for men and 210 minus age for women, though for best results, a formal exercise test can determine your actual maximum heart rate. ...Read more
Aerobics: Do marathon runners look like arnold schwartenegger? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cardiovascular endurance exercises for elementary school students
- Body weight exercises for middle school students
- Cardiovascular endurance blood pressure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Middle school volleyball drills
- Middle school scientific method
- Does drinking soda hurt cardiovascular endurance?
- Why do you need cardiovascular endurance for hockey?
- Talk to a cardiologist online