Doctor insights on:
Cardiac Work Up
Do i need to worry about sca with a normal cardiac workup( ekg, echo, stress, chest xray and CT scan)? Blood work overall normal, scared/high anxiety?!
Probably not: A sudden cardiac arrest (sca) is a rare phenomenon. It almost always occurs in patients who have cardiac disease: either electrical, mechanical, or related to a heart attack. It sounds as though all of your testing has been normal. This should provide some relief from your anxiety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After a recent cardiac work up my 63 yo pt was told he had suffered a septal inffart in the recent past. How might that diagnosis impact on his current plan of care?
What causes frequent pauses in pulse, when Holter monitors have ruled out premature beats? cardiac work up normal, but I do have skips in pulse.
Full cardiac work up normal.last couple days my HR has been good over 100BPM when standing. cardio&pcp said it's from being inactive&stress.This true?
Full cardiac work up normal. CardioF/U said it's not my heart.I still have aches/tension on my whole upper body.Age28,no hist,non smoker.Still heart?
Had chest pains for over a month. Hemoglobin low but normal. Cardiac work up, normal. I started to take iron and my chest pain has gone away. ?
29.Full cardiac work up.Cardiologist said my heart is very healthy.I know this does not mean I can't have a MI but it is rare for now?Stop worrying?
17 year old cardiac work up fine lungs checked and are normal, discomfort under left pec and mild sob at times
So far, so good.: Well, we can know for now that it's not the heart or the lungs. Could be musculoskeletal? Diaphragmatic? Gastrointestinal? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will lymphoma show up blood work
- Does cancer show up in blood work?
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lung cancer show up in blood work?
- When can someone return to work after a cardiac catheterization
- Does skin cancer show up in blood work?
- Does ovarian cancer show up in blood work?
- Talk to a cardiologist online