Doctor insights on:
Cardiac Arrest In The Operating Room
Should there be portable cardiac arrest machines in every room of your fitness center in plain site?
Cardiac arrest is after the operation, the next day. My mom is healthy and she has no other disease thats why it's hard for us to understand why . ?
Happens everyday!: It's standard operating procedure in many heart operations for the surgeon to stop or arrest the heart and put the patient temporarily on a heart-lung machine. In fact, if one should suffer an unexpected cardiac arrest, the heart operating room is the very best place in the world for it to happen (since the resuscitation statistics there are stellar.). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sort of: Is a calf a cow? If you are making veal parm? Cardiac arrest is the loss of pumping ability of the heart. That is measured as cardiac output (units l/min). In cardiac arrest it is 0. Asystole is usually used to refer to the lack of electrical activity in the heart. If the electrical system could be measured, it would be measured in amps (current or electrons /sec). In asystole that is 0. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Operating room scrub hats
- Operating room sterile technique
- Cardiac arrest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of contracting mrsa from an operating room?
- Side effects of cardiac arrest
- Cardiac arrest myocardial infarction
- Acls cardiac arrest algorithm
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free