Doctor insights on:
Carbohydrates Stunt Growth
Probably not.: Those agents that may accelerate bone growth initially tend to cause stunting later like steroids. The evidence to suggest creatine causing increase in bone growth is weak at best. Pl see link for further info. http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/creatine/evidence/hrb-20059125 ...Read more
No, it doesn't stunt: Growth. Shark fin soup, made from the cartilaginous pectoral & dorsal fins of shark, has been in use since at least the ming dynasty in china. It is used medicinally in china to v cholesterol & combat cancer & heart disease but it's benefits are controversial. There is a health risk in ingesting shark fins. It is a predator fish with of high levels of bmaa (neurotoxin), arsenic & methylmercury. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stunt hair growth
- Things that stunt muscle growth
- Will caffeine stunt your growth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking stunt growth?
- Stunted growth and kidney disease
- Stunted hair growth
- Does accutane stunt growth?
- Talk to a pediatrician online