Doctor insights on:
Carbamazepine Aspirin Pain
No: No !Get a more detailed answer ›
6 Aspirins: Taking 6 aspirin tablets at one time is not good for a few reasons. It can thin your blood causing you to bleed easier. It can cause significant irritation to the lining of the stomach and can lead to bleeding and ulcers. It can cause strain on the kidneys and can lead to metabolic disturbances if taken in excess.Consult your physician before taking more than the recommended dosage of any medicine ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you are having: thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. ...Read more
ASA overdose: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002542.htm. Depending on how many you took and other physiologic factors it can be very serious. Look at the list in the above link. Get help. ...Read more
Yes: If you have no contraindications.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is carbamazepine and aspirin a normal regimen for pain?
- Carbamazepine and metabolite
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aspirin for menstrual pain
- Aspirin dosage for pain relief
- Is aspirin good for period pain?
- Non aspirin pain relievers
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free