Doctor insights on:
Carb And Calorie Count For A Large Nectarine
Rather than actually: counting - it might be easier just to seek balance in your food intake. ...Read more
A calorie is the amount of heat energy needed to increase a mililiter of water 1 degree centigrade, the calorie we talk about in foods is really a kilocalorie, that is the amount of energy needed to increase a liter of water 1 degree centigrade... So if you eat a food that is 500 calories that food if burned completely has enough energy to heat a liter of ...Read more
Weight loss: Always good to be aware of the calories you eat. Best to limit portions and eat less processed food. ...Read more
Should be: All such info should be listed and counted. ...Read more
Reduced caloric intake under guidance 2 days ago. Carb count from 180/ day to 135/day. Avg..1150- 1350 calories/day. Bp high today 148/86. Related?
Unlikely: Would continue to monitor...One reading does not a trend make. ...Read more
Body makes fat.: The extra calories get turned into fat by the body. Fat is a way to store calories. ...Read more
What would be the easiest way to lose this last 5 pounds? Low carb. More cardio, im eating now about 1400 calories a day.
Diet & exercise: Make sure you exercise 90 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
To loss weights faster, should I watch for calories or carbs, which one is very important to watch?
Calories: Calories.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamins and minerals for a low white blood count
- Caloric content of coconuts
- What is the perfect food for a balance between protein carbs and fats?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Caloric content of coffee with sugar and half-and-half
- Count your carbs and calories
- What does a high red and white blood cell count mean?
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- Healthy diets and calories for a twenty year old female