Doctor insights on:
Capsaicin Warnings Warning For Capsaici
Yes!: Capsaicin is the active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus capsicum.While initially making tissue coming in contact have a burning sensation, it eventually relieves pain by expending substance p, from nerves! a good paper:dray a (1992)."mechanism of action of capsaicin-like molecules on sensory neurons". Life sci. 51 (23):1759–65 in a rheumatology-good arthritis rx. ...Read more
Why: Capsaicin cream applied topically may help joint and muscle pain. Taking extra capsaicin orally has no proven health benefit. Capsaicin is what gives peppers their "heat." yes, the tongue can quickly adapt to eating spicy foods if that is what you mean. When applying topical capsaicin, be careful as the applying finger should be kept away from the eyes and vulvovaginal areas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there warning signs to look for during the 6th month of pregnancy?
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- What are the warning signs for the onset of shingles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the warning signs i should look for if i have a copper iud?
- Are there any warning signs i should look for after 8 months of pregnancy?
- What are some warning signs to look out for in pregnancy?
- What are warning signs to look for when sex during pregnancy can be unsafe?
- Talk to a dermatologist online