Doctor insights on:
Canine Pink Eye
No need: Your eye is efficient at washing itself out and any excess fluid in the eye will either go over the cheek with the next blink or pass down the plumbing that connects the lining of the eye with the nose. So you don't need to wash it out unless it is irritating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
You can't, we might: This can be very tricky. From our side, you may have other symptoms or findings on exam that give us clues-lymph nodes, etc. From your side, were there exposures to allergens or other people with pink eye? But they can look very similar. Best to assume it is contagious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pink eye: Most common is a pink eye with mucous and eyelashes sticking together especially on awakening. The eyelids can swell and there can be a slight blur in vision but should not be dramatic change. Can also be associated with an upper respiratory infection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Red, discharge: Pink eye usually refers to viral conjunctivitis, symptoms include some drainage, either watery or thicker. Lids can be stuck and swollen, foreign body sensation with burning, eye is red bloodshot and irritated, transfer easily from one eye to the other, very contagious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can semen give you pink eye?
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after being exposed do pink eye symptoms appear?
- Using erythromycin to treat pink eye
- Will amoxicillin treat pink eye
- Can you get pink eye from poop particles?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free