Doctor insights on:
Depends on cause: Candidiasis usually does not occur in normal individuals and may be a signal of immune deficiency. It also depends on where the candida infection is in the body. There different implication for candida in the vagina vs. Esophagus. Treatment will depend on the underlying disorder and location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have white,odorless discharge that looks like toilet paper,accompanied with itching.I just treated candidiasis.Could it be a reccurence?
Hi, my girlfriend is asking me to see a doctor because she was recently treated to candidiasis and she thinks I should do some sort of test too. Is that really necessary? I have taken blood and urine tests and other doctors said that a test (I assume to u
Easier: For you both to take treatment at the same time. It is likely if she has it and you are sexually active then you have it too. All the best. ...Read more
Treated for c diff @ 6 weeks ago; battling systemic candidiasis. What can be done? Using prescription shampoos, diflucan, nystatin, & oravig.
Detoxify you body: Systemic candida is usually associated with mercury and other heavy metal toxicity. Stop all sugar consumption and all carbohydrates as possible. See a doctor that can evaluate and treat the metal poisoning. If you have silver filling in you mouth , they will be contributory. Visit www.Acam.Org for a doctor in you area that specializes in this type of care. ...Read more
Yeast infection: Vaginal candidiasis usually presents with clumpy white vaginal discharge and extreme vaginal itching. It is also associated with painful intercourse. A vaginal yeast infection can occur with no particular reason, but does frequently show up after taking antibiotics for an unrelated infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is candidiasis easily treated?
- How can candidiasis be treated?
- How long does it take for stomach ulcers to heal if treated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When being treated for bacterial vaginosis can you still have intercourse
- Can chlamydia come back after being treated?
- Appearances candidiasis leukoplakia
- If treated by antibiotics how long until uti goes away
- Talk to a dermatologist online