Doctor insights on:
Candidiasis In Males
What can be done to determine systemic candidiasis? I have non-albican skin infection at urethra and am concerned due reinfection after topicals. Male
Depends on cause: Candidiasis usually does not occur in normal individuals and may be a signal of immune deficiency. It also depends on where the candida infection is in the body. There different implication for candida in the vagina vs. Esophagus. Treatment will depend on the underlying disorder and location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yeast infection: Vaginal candidiasis usually presents with clumpy white vaginal discharge and extreme vaginal itching. It is also associated with painful intercourse. A vaginal yeast infection can occur with no particular reason, but does frequently show up after taking antibiotics for an unrelated infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can masturbation lead to infertility in males?
- Does low testosterone cause reduced odor and sweating in males?
- Is potassium permanganate used in treating candidiasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Urinary tract infection in teenage males
- Microscopic hematuria in males
- Mastitis in males
- Is testosterone responsible for everyday facial hair growth in males?
- Talk to a dermatologist online