Doctor insights on:
Candidiasis And Caprylic Acid
Caprylic acid: Both coconut oil & palm oil contain 6-8% caprylic acid. The seeds of another latin american plant, c. Pulcherrima, (aka lythraceae) contain 70-94% caprylic acid (depending on source consulted). However, commercial availability in the us of latter source is uncertain. Caprylic acid is used in parenteral nutrition & reportedly can be used against candida fungus & some bacteria. Ask doc b4 using. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Coconut: Just eat coconut oil. It is very high in caprylic acid. You can cook with it as well as add it to your food. ...Read more
Cranberry, d-mannose, uva ursi, grapefruit seed, caprylic acid, potassium caprylate, olive leaf extract, marshmallow althea officinalis root, red rasperry rubus ideaus - are these safe ingredients ?
Yes: I don't see anything in that list that is dangerous. ...Read more
Cure UTI? cranberry, d-mannose, uva ursi, grapefruit seed, caprylic acid, potassium caprylate, olive leaf extract, marshmallow althea officinalis root, red rasperry rubus ideaus - are these safe?
Depends on cause: Candidiasis usually does not occur in normal individuals and may be a signal of immune deficiency. It also depends on where the candida infection is in the body. There different implication for candida in the vagina vs. Esophagus. Treatment will depend on the underlying disorder and location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yeast infection: Vaginal candidiasis usually presents with clumpy white vaginal discharge and extreme vaginal itching. It is also associated with painful intercourse. A vaginal yeast infection can occur with no particular reason, but does frequently show up after taking antibiotics for an unrelated infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Caprylic acid benefits and side effects
- Is taking folic acid and biotin together safe for promoting hair growth?
- Can acid reflux cause severe pain in the neck and shoulders at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use glycolic acid and salicylic acid together?
- Can i take biotin and folic acid together?
- Clobetasol propionate and salicylic acid lotion
- Food rich in zinc and folic acid
- Talk to a dermatologist online