Doctor insights on:
Candida Vulvovaginitis Antibiotics
Prevention: Natural approaches to yeast infections: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. If you have a avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after >. ...Read more
No: Make it worse actually.Get a more detailed answer ›
Prevention: Is key. Low carb diet will help both the lyme and risk of getting yeast. There are several herbs and supplements that can be used to prevent and treat yeast, like caprylic acid or oregano oil. There are also medications that are often given along with antibiotics to prevent yeast- like Nystatin or diflucan (fluconazole). Speak to your doctor about the best plan for you and avoid possible interactions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does antibiotics cause candida vulvovaginitis?
- Candida vulvovaginitis treatment
- Candida vulvovaginitis symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Candida vulvovaginitis gender
- Is vulvar irritation a symptom of candida vulvovaginitis?
- Is vaginal itchiness a symptom of candida vulvovaginitis?
- Is labial erythema a symptom of candida vulvovaginitis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free