Doctor insights on:
Not in mild form: Systemic candidiasis is when candida spreads throughout the body, and it can be life-threatening. Infection might include the brain, heart, kidneys, eyes, liver, genital tract and joints. This form occurs most often in people with low white blood cell counts (neutropenia). This type of infection is also called disseminated candidiasis. ...Read more
It's a scam: Please forgive my frankness. After forty years of talk, the vast majority of people in the scientific community -- the most cutthroat of all truth-seekers -- believe that "systemic candida" is a cruel myth. Once a person thinks they have this, they NEVER feel well again, since no one is ever cured. Please get with a sensible practitioner -- perhaps an evidence-based holist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nature: Candida is a natural organism, a type of fungus or yeast, that is a normal inhabitant of the G.I. Tract. Occasionally canada can get in areas where it over grows and can cause symptomatic infections, like a female yeast infection, or certain kinds of jock itch and similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reflexology and candida tinnitus
- Can candida cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can adderall cause tinnitus?
- Does salt kill candida?
- Fungal organisms morphologically consistent with candida species
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online