Doctor insights on:
Diagnosed w/ candida parapsilosis but had alergic reaction to med. Can i treat it with yeast & sugar free diet same as c.Albicans?
Result showed candida parapsilosis in stool (part of normal human flora) my symptoms match that of candida infection what further tests are needed?
Can parapsilosis candida in intestine lead to itch all over body after every single food?
How about h pylori in stomach? Whcih one is more likely to lead to itching all over the body?
Neither: C. Parapsilosis cause inhospital blood infections-potentially fatal. H pylori lives in stomach, can cause ulcers, inflammation, can be prerequisite for stomach cancers. Rarely associated with some lymphomas. Itching is a very nonspecific symptom-lots of causes. Itching can be a symptom of lymphoma, among others. See your doc. ...Read more
It's a scam: Please forgive my frankness. After forty years of talk, the vast majority of people in the scientific community -- the most cutthroat of all truth-seekers -- believe that "systemic candida" is a cruel myth. Once a person thinks they have this, they NEVER feel well again, since no one is ever cured. Please get with a sensible practitioner -- perhaps an evidence-based holist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the treatments for candida parapsilosis?
- Candida parapsilosis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does candida cause itching over all body?
- Does salt kill candida?
- Fungal organisms morphologically consistent with candida species
- Coconut water candida diet
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online