Doctor insights on:
Fungus is an organism that thrives in a dark, damp environment and can be found on the skin or nails. As we age, we are more prone to developing fungus in our nails. Also diabetics are very commonly seen with fungal nails. There is usually thickness, yellowish discoloration, and the presence of dead tissue under the nail when a person has ...Read more
It's a scam: Please forgive my frankness. After forty years of talk, the vast majority of people in the scientific community -- the most cutthroat of all truth-seekers -- believe that "systemic candida" is a cruel myth. Once a person thinks they have this, they NEVER feel well again, since no one is ever cured. Please get with a sensible practitioner -- perhaps an evidence-based holist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nature: Candida is a natural organism, a type of fungus or yeast, that is a normal inhabitant of the G.I. Tract. Occasionally canada can get in areas where it over grows and can cause symptomatic infections, like a female yeast infection, or certain kinds of jock itch and similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can candida cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Does candida cause itching over all body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fungal organisms morphologically consistent with candida species
- Coconut water candida diet
- Does lemon juice kill candida?
- Tonsil stones candida
- Talk to a dermatologist online