Doctor insights on:
It's a scam: Please forgive my frankness. After forty years of talk, the vast majority of people in the scientific community -- the most cutthroat of all truth-seekers -- believe that "systemic candida" is a cruel myth. Once a person thinks they have this, they NEVER feel well again, since no one is ever cured. Please get with a sensible practitioner -- perhaps an evidence-based holist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nature: Candida is a natural organism, a type of fungus or yeast, that is a normal inhabitant of the G.I. Tract. Occasionally canada can get in areas where it over grows and can cause symptomatic infections, like a female yeast infection, or certain kinds of jock itch and similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sample and culture: You can only determine what it is by taking a sample and culturing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can candida cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Does candida cause itching over all body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fungal organisms morphologically consistent with candida species
- Coconut water candida diet
- Does lemon juice kill candida?
- Tonsil stones candida
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online